Located just minutes south of historic, downtown St. Augustine you will find the rarest of opportunities. Secluded, oceanfront living. The neighborhood of Sea Colony, which is surrounded on three sides by acres of tranquil coastal woodlands, this beautiful community is bounded on the fourth side by the Atlantic Ocean. Sea Colony was designed to be loaded with trees, not people. Low density planning and native landscaping give this single-family neighborhood the feeling of a nature preserve. Custom homes with olde Florida architectural details such as spacious verandas and hidden garages enhance the park-like ambiance of this coastal neighborhood. A guarded entrance ensures that Sea Colony residents enjoy privacy and peace. Sea Colony is designed to evoke a sense of community typical in traditional neighborhoods by producing a pedestrian friendly environment complete with sidewalks, footpaths and boardwalks that border the streets weave through the woods and lead to the beach. Other amenities such as the soothing sounds of the surf, the proximity to leisure walks on the beach and the shade provided by majestic oak trees contribute greatly to the quality of life for Sea Colony residents.
- St. Augustine’s only private, gated oceanfront single-family community
- Oceanfront Beach Club with two swimming pools, summer kitchen and expansive shaded deck areas
- Four private dune walkovers provide private easy access to the beach
- Almost one third of Sea Colony is dedicated conservation area
- Convenient to grocery stores, banking, shopping and dining
Homes is Sea Colony range in price from $600,000 to $4,000,000
Properties In The Area