When it comes to buying or refinancing a home, it’s nice to know that someone is looking out for your best interests. Ancient City Real Estate wants all of our customers to experience the best service. That is why we partner with the best in the business.
Whether you need advice on the size of a loan, are investigating the best way to finance a project, or are seeking the lowest interest rates, our team can connect you with knowledgable lenders that will work directly with you.
Our lenders have earned a reputation for putting their clients first. That’s why no matter how large or small a loan you’re looking for, they will be able to assist you and guide you through the details.
10 Do’s and Don’ts of the Mortgage Process
- Don’t apply for new credit of any kind.
- Do keep all existing credit card accounts open.
- Don’t MAX OUT or overcharge existing credit cards.
- Do maintain your employment at your current job.
- Don’t consolidate debt to one or two cards.
- Do pay off collections, judgments, or tax liens reported within one year.
- Don’t make any large purchases.
- Do stay current on your existing accounts.
- Don’t make any large deposits into any of your accounts.
- Do call. We are here to help you through this process.